Inverclyde Common Housing Register

Mutual Exchanges

If you are a tenant of one of the ICHR partners (Cloch Housing Association, Oak Tree Housing Association, Larkfield Housing Association, Link Housing Association (Inverclyde), Sanctuary Scotland (Inverclyde), you can register for a mutual exchange free with House Exchange. If you are a tenant of any other landlord there is a charge for using this service.

House Exchange is a digital mutual exchange service that allows you to search for a suitable mutual exchange in your own area and across the UK.

If you find a suitable mutual exchange via house exchange you should contact your landlord to complete a Mutual Exchange Request Form. You can contact your landlord for further information on Mutual Exchanges.