Terms Of Website Use
Information About Us
These Homes is a site operated by Housing Online (we or us). We are registered in under company number and we have our registered office at
Accessing Our Site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Reliance On Information Posted
Our service is limited to providing an online platform for our partnering organisations to advertise the housing options they have available to potential applicants. We make no guarantee that any applicants will be matched with any accommodation leading to a successful move.
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on the site is correct, this information is provided by third parties and we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material or images on the site or that it is up to date. Nor do we verify the existence, suitability or condition of any of the properties detailed on the site. We may make changes to the material on the site at any time without notice. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Agreements/Transactions Concluded Through Our Site
Tenancy agreements, contracts for the provision of any services or information formed through our site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by your agreement with the applicable landlord.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- (a) All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- (b) Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any property detailed on it, websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: (i) loss of income or revenue; (ii) loss of business; (iii) loss of profits or contracts; (iv) loss of anticipated savings; (v) loss of data; (vi) loss of goodwill; (vii) wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, none of the exclusions and limitations in these terms are intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under English law and does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Posted Material and Conduct
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the site any material:
- (a) that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- (b) for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- (c) which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party (including but not limited to copyright, database right or trade mark right), in any country in the world; or
- (d) which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- (e) which is in any way misleading or inaccurate or is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect. You also agree not to: (a) reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site without written permission; (b) Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt: (i) any part of our site; (ii) any equipment or network on which our site is stored; (iii) any software used in the provision of our site; or (iv) any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
You agree to indemnify us in respect to any reasonable liabilities, losses, expenses or other costs whatsoever incurred as a result of a breach of your obligations under this clause, including but not limited to any claims made against us by any third party.
Information About You and Your Visits to Our Site
If you wish to unsubscribe from the service, please contact us.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, we are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Links From Our Site
Links to third party websites on the site are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the site. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control nor are responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Our Site Changes Regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact us