DD11 1DP The Square
DD4 0UD Tel: 0345 177 22 44
|Monday||10:00 - 16:00|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 16:00|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 16:00|
|Thursday||11:00 - 16:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 16:00|
Angus Housing Association is a social landlord working in Angus and Dundee with over 2000 homes in management and providing factoring services for a further 600 owners. The Association is run by a voluntary Board of Management and employs around 50 staff. Our housing varies in type, size and location and range from bedsits to 7 apartments houses.
Our Mission Statement
Angus Housing Association aims to contribute to providing high quality, affordable housing for all those individuals, families and communities in Angus and Dundee who are in need of the fundamental human right of a decent, secure home to call their own.
We aim to embrace diversity, promote equal opportunities and eliminate unlawful discrimination in all areas of our work. We are also committed to ensuring that people have fair and open access to our services, irrespective of age; disability; gender reassignment; pregnancy and maternity; marriage and civil partnership; race; religion or belief; sex or sexual orientation.
It is important for Angus Housing Association to meet the needs of our tenants and any other customers, treating them with respect, fairness and understanding.
Aims and Objectives
- Providing an efficient, responsive and personal Housing Management & Maintenance Service of the highest possible quality
- Providing good quality homes for rent at an affordable cost to our tenants.
- Maximising housing investment in our areas of operation and exercising prudent control of our funds.
- Ensuring the criteria we use to control access to our houses is based solely on the housing need of applicants.
- Creating the working atmosphere and environment within which our staff are resourced and motivated to maximise their potential.
- Being accountable to the Communities we serve and performing policies which offer a high level of tenant and wider public participation in our decision making process.
- Promoting Equality of Opportunity across the entire range of our activities.