These Homes North East Scotland

Mutual Exchange

If you are a tenant of a Local Authority or Registered Social Landlord and have a Scottish Secure Tenancy and are looking to move to a new home, you may want to consider doing a mutual exchange.

You can do this by registering with House Exchange.

This free online database advertises properties of tenant’s who want to move and who are willing to consider a mutual exchange with another tenant.

This site gives access to available nationwide mutual exchanges should you wish to move further a field.

A multi-match service is also available which allows you and other home seekers to build a chain of exchanges to ensure you find your perfect home.